Hi
    I need some help please.
    On my Google account in devices there is the phone which I am currently using now linked to my account and there is also my old phones there as well. Usually when you click on a device you can "Remove" it but there is no option to remove my old devices???
    Can you please help me?
    08-01-2017 02:40 PM
    As per Google,

To remove devices from your account:

Go to myaccount.google.com in a browser.
    In the "Sign-in & security" section, touch Device activity & notification.
    In the "Recently used devices" section, touch Review devices.
    Touch the device you want to remove > Remove.
    belodion likes this.
    08-01-2017 03:19 PM
    As per Google,

To remove devices from your account:

Go to myaccount.google.com in a browser.
    In the "Sign-in & security" section, touch Device activity & notification.
    In the "Recently used devices" section, touch Review devices.
    Touch the device you want to remove > Remove.
    I've tried this multiple times on my account because I want to remove a device that I no longer own from my Google account but there is no Remove option when I select that device. What do I do then? I've secured the account exactly the way that Google says to do so and it hasn't helped either.

Is there anything I can do in this instance? I want to be able to delete that device from my account. It says that the last time that it was synced to my Google account was on July 27th.

Any help anyone can give me on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Cindy
    08-12-2017 03:27 PM
    Bumping because I have the same issue and there is no "Remove" option. It's bullcrap or just old info.
    04-10-2018 01:54 PM
    Bumping because I have the same issue and there is no "Remove" option. It's bullcrap or just old info.
    Well, it's not bull as I just confirmed that I still have the "remove access" button on devices on my account. When did that device last sync? The one I'm looking at on my account was last synced on March 21.
    04-10-2018 03:11 PM
    Scroll down to Recently used devices, then tap Review devices. You can delete them in there.
    04-10-2018 06:00 PM
    I had the same issue as you when I was trying to remove a phone off of my Google account that I no longer owned. After about a month after the last time I used the phone, I was suddenly able to remove it off of my account. I don't know why but that was my experience with it.
    04-15-2018 05:20 PM
    I sold my screen broken phone and I wasn't able to remove my account from the phone, so I removed it from my google account, then the buyer needs my password to unlock the phone, after that I am not able to remove the old device from my account, but I can remove my own? When I try to change the password, I am not able to remove the check mark on "Stay signed in on the device you are currently on", so after changing the password the device still has access to my account.
    Help Removing Devices From Google Account???-lg.png
    Help Removing Devices From Google Account???-looks.png
    Help Removing Devices From Google Account???-stay.png
    05-09-2018 04:59 PM