I had bought two ear phones already and they both didn't work from my right side until I plugged them both to my computer and turns out they worked perfectly fine and it was my phone that doesn't work and I don't want to be hear just from one ear.
    08-04-2017 01:40 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Make sure there's no debris in the headphone jack -- blow it out with a can of compressed air, and root around with a damp toothpick. Then plug the headphones in, and make sure the plug is pushed all the way in -- you should hear or feel it click into place. If the problem persists, then the jack itself is probably broken.
    08-04-2017 01:04 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Make sure there's no debris in the headphone jack -- blow it out with a can of compressed air, and root around with a damp toothpick. Then plug the headphones in, and make sure the plug is pushed all the way in -- you should hear or feel it click into place. If the problem persists, then the jack itself is probably broken.
    Also if you have a carrier they have some pseudo surgical device they use to unclog ports.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    08-04-2017 03:04 PM
    Also if you have a carrier they have some pseudo surgical device they use to unclog ports.
    Oh really? I haven't see one of those yet.
    08-04-2017 07:45 PM