For my samsung galaxy j2 prime

A

AC Question

Why my phone always phone storage full

Im always suffering to my phones problem always have a warning the tells me that my phone storage is full some of my applications did not working even my phone storage have no any app that i use to intalled oll of my apps i always move to my memory card only system apps are in my phone storage

A

AC Question

How can i erase some of my system apps safety that cant affect to my phone because i have always get a warning that tells me that i dont have a insuficient storage even i dont have any installed application on my phone storage how can i do ?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
To remove system apps, the phone has to be rooted.

Be aware, though, that removing an app you don't use may be removing a function used by an app that you do use. Removing system apps isn't a good idea unless you know that removing a particular app won't cause problems. (Once the phone is rooted, it's a better idea to use Link2SD to freeze a system app you think you don't need. then if another app starts not working, you can unfreeze the frozen app. If the phone still works for a few weeks after you've frozen an app, it's probably safe to uninstall it.)