my Samsung S8 got stolen

A

AC Question

I've got stolen on Sunday morning on aug 6th 2017, and i checked in aps"findmymobilesamsung" and "Google find my device" - (all is connected to my gmail account), when it was stolen my device is still connected, but the thief switch off my phone. My last battery around 98% full and I use high-level maps accuracy.

"findmymobile samsung" last tracked sync dated jul 27th 2017 - any one know why it not sync in my last time at aug 6th 2017? - Even every day I actively use the internet, maps, swarm aps, and my internet is very fast! (why not sync)

since that day i always looks at "findmymobile.samsung" and "Google find my device" - and still not active..
But.. on Wed, aug 09th 2017, in the morning i've checked back "findmymobile.samsung" --> my device not again in my account.

I was browsing, and it can happen if the thieve got 'hard reset' to my phone.
it's my mobile phone has lost and cannot going back again? im confused why samsung make this phone quite expensive but not fully protected as they promoted? >.<" so sad.. i never want to buy samsung again.

Please help me for other information.

thanks

jon4400

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I have my S8 set up in a way that it becomes useless if stolen. If it's locked, turning it off will require my pin or fingerprints. And with secure boot you cannot power it on without putting my pin.