I have been searching the internet for a windows software to rediscovery my accidentally deleted photos from my Note 4 internal memory. The downloads are free but the 'catch' is that there is a fee to be paid to recover the files.
    I would not mind paying, but there is no guarantee that any of these software actually works.
    Are you aware of any of these software that truly recovers deleted photos/videos?
    08-10-2017 03:47 AM
    None of these are guaranteed to work because of how memory work. That's just it.

File deletion doesn't really delete the file, it just sets it as 'overwritable', meaning a new file will be placed on top of it displacing it. But if no new files were made, a recovery software can convert it back. However, If the phone wasn't turned off immediately after the file was deleted incorrectly, and was continued to be used, then the file may have become inrecoverable. That's why there's no guarantee. People don't switch off their devices and stop using them after deleting things. Cache, or temporary memory files during use of apps may have overwritten the file you want recovered, that's why ALL software have s disclaimer.
    08-10-2017 04:25 AM