Is my phone being spied on?

A

AC Question

So my girlfriend and I had a conversation about sex in bed to night.
My phone layed beside the bed charging, when it suddenly started talking about sex in the middle of our conversation. I forgot closing YouTube before locking it, but I dont know if that could be the answer...
I was scared so I unlocked it and was still showing the youtube video. Then I just took the battery out and now Im scared as ****...
IS MY PHONE BEING SPIED ON?
Please help a man in need...

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
So my girlfriend and I had a conversation about sex in bed to night.
My phone layed beside the bed charging, when it suddenly started talking about sex in the middle of our conversation. I forgot closing YouTube before locking it, but I dont know if that could be the answer...
I was scared so I unlocked it and was still showing the youtube video. Then I just took the battery out and now Im scared as ****...
IS MY PHONE BEING SPIED ON?
Please help a man in need...

Little confused? You were talking about sex with your GF and your phone started playing a YouTube video that was sexual? You are going to have to explain yourself way better if you are looking for a helpful answer

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Perhaps if was a virtual assistant, google or similar that heard the word "sex" and helpfully produced YouTube video with that particular subject... I really wouldn't stress...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2