PLEASE shut the lady up!!

A

AC Question

Hey, y'all. I have an interesting twist on a problem to which I know the answer already. Here's the story:
My Samsung J-3 is stuck in the 'lady talking' mode,' and I can't shut her up. After researching the problem on the internet (using a computer other than the cell phone), it appears that the source of the problem lies beneath the 'settings' key. Unfortunately, when I finally access the 'settings' key, the phone won't allow me to scroll down to the 'accessibility' section. In other words, the 'advanced features' area is as low as I can go, as the phone won't scroll in any direction. Wait a sec... I fixed it! Ha! I'm a genius!! Okay, so I'm not a genius. I'm a victim of persistence and good luck.
Thanks for reading this far; it shows amazing patience and restraint on y'all's part. Don't worry, you'll hear from me again. I'm sure that I have a few more bone-headed decisions to get rid of when it comes to this dang phone.
Until then, keep helping people like me like you're doing. You all can sleep well knowing that you helped someone in need. Without you all, I would be so lost, words can't describe it. Keep it up.

Regards,

Shayn P.
Houston, TX

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463