After a recent update from Samsung, my S7 now does not display the Tmobile name at the top left corner of the screen. Nothing is showing at the top left. I can't seem to find a setting to restore this. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Mahdi The Great likes this.
    08-11-2017 10:35 AM
    It might be because notifications of the app you say are disabled.To enable them go to the management of that app and check "notifications".You might also have a security app or something that disables all notifications.
    08-11-2017 10:44 AM
    I think I was neither clear about the issue (my fault!) nor possibly even correct!

On my S7's lock screen, I can see the "T-Mobile" name at the upper left corner of the lockscreen. I thought I remembered seeing this same name in the same location on all "pages" in the launcher app and, since the latest security update, no more. But am I mistaken? I just did a Google search for photos of the S7 and I don't see the carrier name at the top left except in pictures of the lockscreen. All I see in the photos (at the top left of "other than the lock screen") are notification icons. I -do- see all notification icons as expected, though.

I'm thinking this is my first senior moment (although my wife might disagree). What say ye?
    ACSoftware likes this.
    08-11-2017 05:30 PM
    Hi, I can see the same issue on my Samsung S6.

Here is the lock screen with the carrier name displayed in the top left.
    Carrier name disappeared from top of screen-lockscreen.jpg

Here is the home page with the carrier name now missing.
    Carrier name disappeared from top of screen-homepage.jpg

Here is the version of software on my mobile.
    Carrier name disappeared from top of screen-software-version-details.jpg
    02-14-2018 06:17 AM