Ok, my GF grand mother has this IRULU tablet expro model X11, i cant seem to find any info on it. Anyways, i just reset it back to factory defaults and noticed it has a number of problems.
    1) Shows battery charging and fully chargers, cracked it open and verified with multi meter that its putting out 4.07 volts for a 3.7 volt battery, which is fine. However, it wont power on though unless the charger is plugged into port. Is there any rails or power circuits that could be faulty, i cant find a schematic.
    2) Not every time, but 50/50 there seems to be a booting issue where it loops through the the three second Irulu splash screen movie, just keeps on looping. I have to turn off and back on and sometimes it will pass it on the second or third time. When it is on, i updated everything that could be while not adding any new software so it is bare bones stock at this point, no sd, nothing.

So im pretty much wondering is there a chip or resistor or anything that are shared and both problems could be due to one thing.
    08-13-2017 04:17 PM