I have a Nexus 6P now. Wondering whether the Pixel XL at 569 is a steal as Google makes it out to be.
    08-14-2017 12:19 PM
    Well this is always going to happen as a new phone approaches and as the manufacturer attempts to clear out last years models. IF you really liked last years model this can be a great value, BUT if you want the latest and the greatest you are probably better off waiting. Additionally you will find some great discounts on used Pixel's from people selling them because THEY want to upgrade or HAVE upgraded to the Pixel 2. (once it comes out)

Pixel XL key feature excellent camera, perhaps THE best single lens camera available of its class. Superb screen, quad HD, and it looks AWESOME! Rear fingerprint reader flawless, works everytime and quickly! Daydream View Support. Negatives, not rated for water resistance (although some folks have tested for splash and the phone handled it well), BIG bezels. Does not have dual camera for bokeh effect, or true zoom. (BUT still has a GREAT camera)

Bottom line? I don't think you can go wrong either way! I just got one myself!
    08-14-2017 12:51 PM