How do I Tab out of text boxes while in Voice Access mode?

Sophie-AnneB

Aug 15, 2017
Visit site
I can't for the life of me figure out how once I get my email address in the TO: box for example, and want to move on to the Subject.

If I say next, it types "next" after the email address. Go, types go. Enter types enter, etc. The cursor remains active in that field. I have tried saying the number that appears next to the Subject box and it types the number I said.

This is driving me nuts, I have searched everything and tried every voice command!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170814-185753.jpg
    Screenshot_20170814-185753.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 2

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I notice you are using the Swiftkey keyboard; I wonder if it would work better if using the default Google keyboard?

What device do you have? What Android OS version?

If using OK Google, you should be able to do "send email to joe smith subject dinner tonight message hey comma what are you doing for dinner tonight question mark"

Sophie-AnneB

Aug 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi. I have Galaxy S7. OS is Android 7.0.

The reason I use Swiftkey is a few OS updates ago, the predictive text and auto correct became useless, so I got this app.

As for OK Google, I will attempt another time, but when I installed yesterday, the OK Google Home Screen replaced all my personalized screens. :( I am about to give up on all of it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon