Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie to android development and also to this forum, so kindly forgive me if I am asking the question in the wrong forum.

My question is, I have developed an app in android.

1. I would like my app to be available for download to everyone. So from what I have searched and found on the internet is that I should put my app on Google Play store. How can I do this?

2. I would like to keep my android app and firebase DB in the cloud. So which cloud should I use? Is there a way I can upload my app and firebase DB on some google cloud, so that everytime my users use my app, it will be available 24/7 to them. And also when number of users increase or decrease, the server(s) are provisioned automatically.

I have looked at numerous questions on forums like stackoverflow but none of them are giving a straight answer. I know very little about cloud technologies. Can someone guide me with the above tasks.

Any help is much appreciated.

- Abb
    08-16-2017 04:18 AM
    We have a developer's lounge (WAAAYYYY down the list of forums) where you might get some better assistance: https://forums.androidcentral.com/developers-lounge/

You will need to register to post there, or to reply to this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

As for reaching the widest audience, the Google Play Store is probably right.
    08-16-2017 06:06 AM
    @hallux thank you for replying. I have just registered myself. In order to ask a question, should I start a new thread, coz I don't see where the "Post New Question" link or button is.
    08-16-2017 06:14 AM
    @abhizit Welcome!

Just go to that forum section I linked and click the button to post a new thread.
    08-16-2017 08:45 AM