Hi, So I just bought a Galaxy j7 and I hate it. I can't ever hear it and I have great hearing. And I have no LED reminder flash. I need a new phone I would like an android one that I can hear and that has LED flash. Preferably not too expensive. What would you recommend?
    08-17-2017 02:17 AM
    Hi,
    You can go for the New Lenovo K8 Note
    It's the best phone in a budget. It comes with a dual LED Flash and has Dolby Sound. Perfect buy for your requirement.
    08-17-2017 06:37 AM
    The above poster is mistaken. The K8 Note has no LED notification. He thought you meant the camera flash.

The camera flash on the J7 can be set up to light up when you have notifications, like an iPhone does. Just go to settings>accessibility>hearing>notification flash.

Also turn on notification reminders in the accessibility menu.

As for the hearing the device, are you sure you have volume turned max? What can't you hear? Calls? Notifications? I cannot say if you have good hearing or not, but my friends have J series phones and they have pretty decent audio. I know I have good hearning, better than most because I've been tested via audiometry already. So I can say someone with decent hearing should be hearing the J7 fine. Maybe change your ring tone.

If you want good audio and notification LED at lower to mid range prices, I would suggest looking at Sony Xperia models.
    08-17-2017 07:29 AM