My lenevo tab 3 essentials touch doesn't work properly when charged with charger given with it

A

AC Question

Recently my lenovo tab's screen became unresponsive whenever i used it. So i thought of getting it repaired when i got time. About a week later when i thought of getting it repaired, its battery was dead so as i thought of charging it before taking it for repairing but couldn't find my charger. So i charged it with different charger and it was working properly. When i found the charger back and used it, the touch has become unresponsive again. What is the reason?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you sure it wasn't a coincidence? If you continue using the different charger, does it continue to work normally?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
When you use the original charger, does the screen become unresponsive only while charging, or also after unplugging it? What if you use the original charging cable, but the different charging plug?

Luies 1

Aug 21, 2017
Visit site
After some time plugging the charger in, it becomes unresponsive and till the time it doesn't get discharged it stays unresponsive no matter what i do. I even booted in safe mode but doesn't work. my screen becomes unresponsive at some parts. I used all original stuff. Now i am using samsung charger to charge the tab and it charges well

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, but I was wondering if we can narrow it down to the USB cable (rather than the plug). If you use the original USB cable with that Samsung charging plug, does it work normally, or does the problem come back?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't really matter which charger you use, as long as it was intended for mobile devices, and preferably made by a reputable manufacturer. The reason I was asking about the USB cable is that if the cable failed, you might just need a replacement cable, rather than the wall plug. But chargers are cheap, so it's no big deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol