Some pictures disappeared from my LG G3

A

AC Question

Hello there,

I recently encountered a weird thing that some of my pictures disappeared. I have an LG G3 for almost 3 years now and it never did this before.

I have some pictures in a folder called Pictures and some in the DCIM... folder. The pictures in the DCIM folder showed on my gallery and the other didn't. I wanted all of them to show in the gallery so I connected the phone to a computer and moved all the images from the Pictures folder to the DCIM folder. When the process completed, I couldn't see the moved images any more on my phone. They vanished and I can't find them any where. I believe they are still on my phone because I think that the size of the storage space did not change.

Did I lose these pictures forever? Is there any way I can discover them on my phone and view them in the gallery?

Thank you for your help,

Thacy

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
You may try another powerful Gallery app (install from Google Play) and see whether it could find the disappeared pictures. Just to make sure they are not really lost.
Actually, it is not safe to move files from one folder to another. Next time, you had better copy the original files to the destination, and then delete the original files. Simply, use "Ctrl + C + V" instead of "Ctrl + X + V".