Why can't I sinc my fitbit to my Android phone since your last update of android

A

AC Question

I have an lg fortune phone which would sinc to my fitbit until August 8th when you did an update to the android system . Fitbit says that you are responsible for the problem. I understand this happened to a lot of people . My Android samsung tablet will not sinc either .I am very upset about this .The fitbit cost me $149! and now I cannot see my data.Since you are responsible for this I think you should fix the problem soon

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. Sorry, I think you're mistaken about who we are. We are not Samsung, Google or "android" but users just like yourself. As such we can't fix your problem other than giving advice, which would be the problem is with Fitbit as it sounds like they have to issue an upgrade for your device. OS upgrades are very common and many vendors have to supply upgrades to their products if something changes.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084