Hello
    Something very odd has started to annoy me lately. After having the S6 for more than a year, it suddenly started to close down applications while in use. For example while trying to chat in whats up, as I am touching the name of the forum it close down and I fill the vibration as if someone touched the back touch-button. When I tried to call someone same phenomenon happens and it happens in all others apps. The feeling is that the phone is arguing with me I open an app and it is being closed and I reopen it and the the phone closes it again. As if the back button is being touched over and over again.
    I thought maybe the phone got wet and one of its circuits was shortened or else that some virus has gained control over my phone.
    The odd thing is that it happens suddenly and then stops and the phone becomes normal again. Then after few hours or a day it starts again. The phone was not wet and it was not busy with a large applications consuming all of its memory resources. It just happens in normal use.
    I tried to download an anti virus app, to hibernate all non used app etc. nothing helps.
    Before I format my phone, has someone ever encountered in such a phenomenon? and more important anyone knows how to fix it?
    08-23-2017 08:31 AM
    Welcome to the forums. I haven't heard of anything like this, or at least I don't recall. Have you tried rebooting the device?
    08-23-2017 10:42 AM
    Welcome to Android Central. It sounds like the contacts on the back button are worn to the point they are making contact by themselves. That would be a hardware problem.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    08-23-2017 10:52 AM