Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

I tried doing the super/ultra compressed (that's whay other people called) on rar. And i don't know how to really use it.. and for the screenshot, can somebody care to explain those to me? Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails about rar for android-94335.jpg  
    08-24-2017 10:06 AM
    i need bump for this
    08-25-2017 04:03 AM
    Generically, RAR is a compression technology similar to PKZIP's ZIP files.

What app are you using?
    What are you trying to do?
    08-25-2017 04:52 PM
    Generically, RAR is a compression technology similar to PKZIP's ZIP files.

What app are you using?
    What are you trying to do?
    That's rar for android, and im trying to minimize the size of the file. And uh. The picture there is the option for it. And i need help with that
    08-27-2017 09:02 AM
    Tap Normal Compression and there should be a choice of super or ultra.

Other than that, tap OK, then go back to the main screen and tell it to go, and it should produce a file with .rar at the end of the name. that will be your compressed file. (Compressing a compressed file - and a screenshot is going to produce a compressed file, not only may not make it smaller, it may make it larger. (If the file can't be compressed any further, RAR just adds a header for the file (there's one for each file it compresses and one for the total compressed file [you can compress more than 1 file into an .rar file], then it just adds the file as it is = making the "compressed" file larger by the header sizes.)

Compression isn't like using a vice on something, it's using a particular algorithm on the file [basically Lempel-Ziv] - and compressed files usually compress to larger files, so the program just stores them as they are.

And the person receiving the file from you has to have an rar app too - to decompress the .rar file, to get back the original screen shot.
    08-27-2017 12:06 PM