Default to Desktop?

mikeinstlouis

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Does anybody have any idea how I can make my default Android Samsung internet browser S7 edge default to the desktop? I have seen some tips that no longer seem to work. I don't want to use dolphin or Puffin or Chrome or Firefox. I like the Samsung because I can log in with my thumbprint and don't have to type a million passwords. If anyone can tell me how I can default this to the desktop that would be amazing. Thank you!

mikeinstlouis

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
is there any way that I can do that automatically without having to go to that top right corner button. There used to be a way that you could have it just automatically default to the desktop you rather than the mobile view and that's what I'm looking for. Thank you but I already know how to do all of that other stuff

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
There are apps that let you set things for each app (as opposed to using the app to set things), but the closest they come is to let you choose portrait or landscape for an app. Desktop view is an internal function, and there's probably no API in the browser for another app to use to set it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01