i have downloaded the game but it will not let me open the game up and i am unsure why. I have turned my phone off and on lots of times and i have also uninstalled the app and re installed it. It seems to just be the one game that isnt working. The game is empire defence and i wonder if the game doesnt run for everyboyd and they are getting rid of it or if it is just me ? if anyone has any idea please let me know, thanks x
    08-26-2017 08:52 AM
    Did you install it from the Play Store or from some other source? (There can be many versions of a single game. the play Store will send your phone the version that was compiled for that phone. A 3rd party site may have only 1 version, and it might not be the right version for your phone.)

See https://play.google.com/store/apps/c...1ljJhLEY&hl=en for a bunch of games with that name and, if you installed it from somewhere else, install it from there. (If it still doesn't run, contact the developer - the email address is on the page you install from [down near the bottom].)
    08-26-2017 12:02 PM