Issues with S7 sending MMS messages - tried to fix by editing the VPN without success.

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung S7 and switched from c-spire to Verizon. We were able to get everything to work except for sending MMS messages. I can receive, but not send, pictures and group messages. I went to the VPN, saw that the title was Verizon, but the MMSC was still a cspire one, so I updated the original VPN to all the Verizon settings.

After updating it, I could no longer see any VPN and sending a picture message still didn't work. So I reset to default and still didn't have access to see the VPN that I could see and edit two minutes earlier. I tried adding the verizon VPN and still can't see anything - still can't send MMS.

I have been using the phone's original messaging app, not the verizon one. The verizon one didn't work to send MMS before adding the VPN and I didn't try it sense because I really want to get this to work with the phone's messaging app.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have also done several force reboots and various points and I have deleted ALL my messages.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power