Hi there,
    I want to output my PC screen (graphic video card with VGA / DVI / HDMI whatever... may be USB or even wifi) INTO a smartphone screen (samsung S5).

note : I've tested spacedesk, but it is quite beta : unstable, lag and over wifi
    note : it would be ok over wifi if lag is low
    note : it would be very ok to put a USB cable from the PC-USB to smartphone-USB, or any adapter with power supply from PC VGA/DVI/HDMI --> USB smartphone

PS : Why casting from PC to smartphone, usually people look for the opposite?
    the aim is to use my smartphone as a VR headset with Half-SBS 3D backed with PC ability to run 3D PC games, watch 3D movies, watch 360 VR 3D videos etc...
    If the link is PC --> smartphone cast may be able to convey gyro/position data from smartphone --> PC all the better!!

thanks
    08-31-2017 10:47 AM
    About the only way you can do that, to my knowledge, is with VNC. Install a VNC viewer on the S5, and a VNC server in the PC. You'll have to forward the port (usually 5900) to the PC (in the router's port forwarding section - go to the PortForward Forum if you have problems with that). Then the S5 will be a "remote PC" - screen, keyboard, mouse, audio - anything the PC can handle.
    08-31-2017 12:53 PM