How to fix 'Unfortunately, My Launcher has stopped working

A

AC Question

Hi. Apparently on this BLU Life One X2 Mini, a message pops up 'Unfortunately, My Launcher has stopped' and it will not allow me to access my apps, etc. I've followed instructions on how to fix this by fellow YouTubers but I'm still having issues. Any suggestions? Thanks.

sid8879

Aug 31, 2017
Visit site
Hello,
You can restart your device.. or else try downloading other launcher from playstore.. there are many other launcher available in a play store... (For eg. Google launcher, apus launcher, evie launcher, arrow launcher and many more).

Daniel EHRLICH

Oct 10, 2017
Visit site
Hi I just got my BLU Life One X2 Mini and I am having the same problem as you.

Questions

1) Did you solve the problem?
2) Did you need to uninstall the BLU launcher in order to get google launcher to work?
3) Have you found any other glitches in the phone?

AdrianoPM

Dec 21, 2017
Visit site
Hi. Wiht My Blu Life One X2 Mini happened the same issue: tha launcher stopped, and I didn't get operate my phone.

What did I do? Tap e drag the screen until icons apear. When they apear, tap on playstore icon and dowload Google Launcher.

It's work... and tha interface is more beautiful than factory launcher.

Good luck!

Javier Valero

Feb 14, 2018
Visit site
I already fixed it with Nova launcher, bit i have andother problem, WhatsApp can open , the same message of the launcher appear in WhatsApp, is sttoped, i have ti érase and make a hard reset and the problem still

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma