Hi. I've been trying to transfer over my photos from my old phone to my new one, but I want to keep the dates of when they were taken so that my pictures are well organized and in order. I have tried multiple ways and none of them have worked. I've tried copying and pasting them via a PC. I've tried downloading apps and compressing the pictures into zip files and then transferring them over to my new phone and extracting them on my new phone. Nothing seems to work and my pictures are all out of order. I wish there was a way to change the times manually on the pictures, but there isn't.
    Is there anyway one of you might be able to help me out? Thank you in advance!

Edit: I'm thinking about transferring the pics from phone to SD card because I think that might keep the dates and then switching over the card in my new phone.
    09-02-2017 05:56 PM
    Unfortunately, the Android file system does not work that way.

Instead, what you need is a picture viewer app that correctly understands that the file dates and times have nothing to do with the photo dates and times that are contained in the EXIF data of the image. It is the EXIF dates that you want to sort by.

Take a look at "piktures" by Diune
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...diune.pictures
    09-02-2017 06:59 PM
    You can timestamp on the picture itself with APD TimeStamp (or use an app like Piktures, as ManiacJoe said).
    09-03-2017 01:50 PM