Hi There.
    I am currently using Sony Xperia XA running Android 7.0 with the default Xperia Launcher and I am planning to get a new phone with stock android.
    I want to ask something to users running a stock android 7 or 8.

1. Does stock android 7/8 have this Keep Notifications on Lock Screen Options/Slider?

This option in Sony's devices (with Xperia Launcher/Skin) enable the notifications to stay at lock screen whenever you unlock your device and lock it back. It really nice to have this options, since I do not have to unlock and drag down the notifications badge on the status bar to preview them. Fyi, The notifications on lock screen will be gone if you unlock and relock the device again in some custom android skin, like MIUI, even without opening the app for the notifications.

2. Can somebody please give me a confirmation, in stock android (7 or 8) default settings, will the notifications on lock screen be gone after you unlock and re-lock the device? Are there any settings to keep the notifications on lock screen like the above options in Xperia Devices.

Thank you very much for your help...
    09-05-2017 04:23 PM