This is something that I've experience using various Bluetooth earbuds from pricy range Sony to the cheapest AliExpress range. For some reason when I paired my fully charged Bluetooth earbuds on my phone I left it paired and play games with muted audio setting and in the afternoon it tend to drain the battery. For those who had 5-6 hours of music time died instantly eventhough I was only playing muted audio games and had only listens to music during my way to work.. does anyone experienced this or had fix to this? This happens on all games and the Bluetooth is always paired.
    09-06-2017 03:52 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Can you confirm that if you disconnect or unpair the earbuds, then the battery drain doesn't happen?
    09-06-2017 11:54 AM
    Thank you for the reply B. Diddy if I unpair or disconnect the device during gaming it does not drained the battery. That's what I've been doing these days. I paired during my way to work then disconnect during work and during my free time I play game. At the end of the day I paired the device back and go home. But as conveniences I would like to pair it the whole day but this happens all the time when the battery went dead on my way to work, although I only had an hour+ music listening on my way to work and most of the time muted gaming with no music on the background. I use Poweramp for music listening if that matters.. I play rpg games, the rays, kings raid and tekken
    09-06-2017 06:20 PM
    Charge up to 100%, pair the earphones, and use the phone normally until the battery is down to 20-30%. Then show us:
    1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
    2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
    3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
    4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html

You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.
    09-07-2017 09:47 AM
    Ah.. b.diddy I think you may have got the question wrong.. what I meant was the battery of my Bluetooth earbuds not the phone.. sorry if I misinterpreted the question.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-07-2017 11:00 PM
    How long exactly does the bluetooth headphones last with the game not muted? Does it die at approximately the same length of time?
    09-07-2017 11:04 PM
    Ah.. b.diddy I think you may have got the question wrong.. what I meant was the battery of my Bluetooth earbuds not the phone.. sorry if I misinterpreted the question.
    Oops!
    09-08-2017 12:41 AM