Does Android tablet have note taking app similar to Notability and GoodNotes for the iPad?

Is there any good note taking app similar to Notability and GoodNotes for iPad for the Android tablet?
    09-11-2017 12:23 AM
    I have no experience with either app mentioned, but you can try this:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...projectpapyrus
    09-11-2017 01:30 AM
    Never used either of those, I've used Microsoft One Note for nearly 3 years because it came on my Surface Pro and was compatible and able to sync with my Android phones and tablets.
    09-11-2017 01:57 AM
    Never used either of those, I've used Microsoft One Note for nearly 3 years because it came on my Surface Pro and was compatible and able to sync with my Android phones and tablets.
    I will give Squid - Take Notes & Markup PDFs a try and see if I like it.

I tried Microsoft One Note but never really like it. You also need account with Microsoft to use Microsoft One Note and it has no offline.

Both Evernote and Microsoft One Note have no offline. So if the internet goes down you cannot access your work.

To use Evernote and Microsoft One Note you need a connection to the internet.
    09-21-2017 02:11 AM
    I will give Squid - Take Notes & Markup PDFs a try and see if I like it.

I tried Microsoft One Note but never really like it. You also need account with Microsoft to use Microsoft One Note and it has no offline.

Both Evernote and Microsoft One Note have no offline. So if the internet goes down you cannot access your work.

To use Evernote and Microsoft One Note you need a connection to the internet.
    No you don't need a connection. That's just for the initial sync. Once synced, you can turn off network and still have the notes on your device.
    09-21-2017 03:11 AM