First things first, I love the build, feel, look and overall quality of this phone. It took me over a month to decide to buy it after searching for something comparable that was a US-dedicated phone, but to no avail. Went out on a limb and bought this. Haven't had any issues with the networks, or any of that. The issues I'm having are threefold: first, notifications. I get twitter, YouTube, insta, etc. push notifications but I don't seem to be getting them all. I miss a lot of them (I know because I still get them on my old phone when I put the Wi-Fi on), and I'm not sure why. Sometimes it seems to log me out of Twitter on its own. I never log out. Secondly, I use beautiful widgets/weather and I have the temperature on the status bar. It sometimes disappears. If I go into the widget settings, it comes back, even before I change anything. The option to have it on the bar is still "on".

Lastly and probably most importantly: the alarm hasn't worked once yet. I set it for yesterday morning and for this morning and it never went off. I'll look at the screen when I wake it and the time that shows on the widget is usually off by a few hours. I will try the stock alarm (I'm currently using WakeVoice), but I don't think the issue is with the app itself.

Anyone have any thoughts? Did I get a faulty phone? This is my third galaxy (S3 and S5 prior) and I love them and want to stay with it but these issues are not good.
    09-17-2017 02:36 PM