Hi*all. I have been using my ipega 9023 with gs7e and s8plus without any problems. Now i got the note 8 and dex and want to use it to play some games on my tv but on the note 8 its not working properly for some reason. It connects ok and the game recognizes there is a controller connected but it doesnt work. The analog stick works and media control buttons also work and thats it. Its like the phone recognizes the gamepad as a keyboard. It behaves the same when connected to dex And off dex. Does anyone have any idea What I could do, any help would be greatly appreciated as i was really looking forward to playing something on dex. Tnx
    09-18-2017 10:45 AM
    Does the gamepad work with the phone when the phone isn't connected to the TV?

If so, try limiting your wifi connection to 2.4GHz or to 5GHz, whichever one isn't interfering with BT.

If not, the Note 8 BT may not have a gamepad profile, and while the S7 and S8 keyboard profiles knew how to handle the gamepad, the one in the Note 8 doesn't. (BT specifies a specification for getting data from one place to another - the rest is up to the profiles, and many <phone/something else> combinations don't work quite as expected. [Some phones won't work with some car audio systems, which is worse.])
    09-18-2017 02:37 PM