My galaxy S6 seems to have bricked itself or something. It won't turn on unless it's plugged in and even then it just flashes the Samsung Galaxy s6 logo on startup. When I hold the volume down and power key it goes to the screen with the four options and I select power down. Then it says installing system update and says no command. If I select anything from the Android Recovery screen it loops back to the main screen and just repeats the galaxy S6 logo. If I try to plug it into my PC, none of the combinations of volume, power, and home keys work. Is my phone completely screwed? Is this a hardware or software issue? Must I replace the battery? Please help! My last backup to Smart Switch was in June and I don't want to lose all the pictures I've taken since then. Thank you.
    09-19-2017 03:19 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If it won't turn on unless it's plugged in, I'd suspect a bad battery (which means a trip to the repair shop to replace the battery, unless you want to try to do it yourself).
    09-19-2017 03:22 PM
    Thank you, sir. I will replace the battery and post a new thread if that fails as well.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-19-2017 03:52 PM