My phone got broken by repairman or my bad luck??? so depressed

shaselai

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I dropped my phone couple days ago and yesterday the bottom buttons dont work anymore. I have a motorla Maxx. the buttons are part of the LCD panel and today i took it to repair shop.

They opened it up and now the phone doesnt start - it keeps going from 0% to 50% battery (50% was ~ when i gave to them). When he starts the Droid screen keep going on and off. Even charging cable not working - he says the battery only getting ".1amp".

Then it became like a blame game - he blames me that i dropped it so it is possible that phone can break like this after opening it up. I was more like i didnt expect this to happen.

so now they gonna do a more comprehensive diagnostic with new battery tomorrow and see what happens... he said i can take elsewhere and check too... i have a bunch of stuff didnt back up - am i SOL or experts here think they can fix it?

thanks!

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Rotten luck you have there! Sadly, I'm not convinced that you will resurrect that device, whoever is at fault is impossible to establish. Perhaps the motherboard cracked from the impact or similar. Certainly sounds like a hardware problem, so even if they get it going by replacing broken parts, your data will be gone most likely...
Bummer! But, it's worth a try, you never know

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol