Hello...First off I have to say that I hate the S7 active. It is very buggy! It's so frustrating! This is like my 3/4 replacement phone, which happened during the first month of me buying it!
    Don't get me wrong I love Samsung, I loved the S4 active and the other only reason I got the 7 was because my 4 wouldn't charge up anymore...

OKAY, enough of that rant-onto the problems I'm dealing with now...

ONE··Random Ads pops up on my screen taking up the entire screen and I'm not even on any application. Id be in my files, or my Gallery, heck it even popped up while I was texting in the Messages app that was already on the phone. So wasn't an app I downloaded. It doesn't happen a ton and it recently just started doing that for about a few days or couple, and its random when an ad will pop up ( so this is kinda worry-some )

TWO··I am in the process of transfer my media into my SD card and my USB portable drive..My photos I selected to transfer to my sd or the usb drive, most are copied perfectly fine but then there is quite a bunch that didn't. The ones that didn't are either the thumbnail pictures and when I click on it Grey photo comes up with an '!' and the only option is to delete, and/or some of the photo is there some-of it could be grey or thin colored lines totally ruining the photo. (curious why it does that cause its frustrating when I loss photos of videos that I don't wanna part with are gone especially ones with my Son and my Family.)

↘️↙️
    THREE··My phone just randomly took a Screen Shot, (& nooo I didn't press the Home and the Power button to take it and nooo I don't use the gesture option)..I was in Snap chat on a message and it takes 2/3 screen shots(2 for sure). What's flipping tripping me out is that at the top of message once the screen shot is taken it showed a brief preview of the photo...the photo was of my pattern used on my phone! So I freak a little and I try to go to go see the screen shots..and those ones AREN'T on my phone to view....

This problem was reason I
    searched on the Internet and I came across a few links which connected me to this Android-Central.

also my phone still gets very laggy, very slow, and very hot, very! & it doesn't just happen when it's charging.! I feel like its gotten worse and more frequent.

I'm sure I have my issues with my S7 active but can't think of them all, these are just the most recently, and are major concerns.

HELP !?
    09-30-2017 09:23 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Have you considered either a cache clear in recovery or a reset? The ads may be a result of an app you installed.
    09-30-2017 09:34 AM
    I have done the cache clear in the recovery mode already. Even did so twice !
    & as for reset Im trying to avoid that but i think not doing so is giving me a fatter migraine then doing it would. I've had this phone for almost a year now the beginning when I got those several replacement phones it's doing all those glitches lagging soo much and getting really hot.. For a handful of months it was good with minor / barley any issues until just about 3 weeks ago it started acting up lot more frequently and I feel like it's gotten worse.
    09-30-2017 09:55 AM
    Also Thanks for the Welcome to Android-Central(:
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    09-30-2017 09:57 AM
    i think not doing so is giving me a fatter migraine then doing it would.
    Resets aren't as bad as they used to be. As long as your contacts are backed up to Google, or whatever, and your photos are as well, you should be fine. Something that can make resets even easier is using something like Nova launcher. Nova can backup your current setup so setting your homescreens up isn't as painful. You just wait until all your apps are reinstalled, restore the backup, and then all you are left with is setting up your widgets again (Nova can't save those for whatever reason, but everything else, like how your icons are set are saved).
    09-30-2017 10:14 AM
    True, true. I am constantly backing my crap up. I just get nervous because the chances of not getting things back after the reset... It's happened to Ms before(which is one of the phones I turned on for replacement).. But thank you. Resetting my phone may be the best option since I'm stuck with this phone for rn. I just hope it does.

Any ideas on my other issues ?
    09-30-2017 10:39 AM
    Any ideas on my other issues ?
    Or was the suggested Resetting the phone option, also the solution ?
    09-30-2017 10:43 AM
    Do you use one of the disabler apps to disable all the crap on your phone you don't use?
    09-30-2017 11:29 AM
    I don't use a disable application, I just disable things I don't use in the application settings.
    09-30-2017 12:28 PM
    Or was the suggested Resetting the phone option, also the solution ?
    In this case, I think a reset is the best way to go. Before doing it, just check and double check everything is backed up. This all sounds like a hiccup in the software, that the cache clear didn't even help with.
    09-30-2017 01:54 PM
    Alright thanks for taking the time to chat ! I'll see about doing so today. Wish me luck
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    09-30-2017 03:12 PM
    What did you end up doing? I'm having the EXACT same problems that you discussed. I've already done a cache clear. That hasn't seemed to help any. Considering a reset. Did you end up doing a reset? And, if so, did it help?
    10-30-2017 10:54 AM