Hi, I recently bought a LG K10 (2017 version) and now I'm trying to transfer some music. When I connect my phone to my computer with a cable, it just says USB device not recognised. I have the LG Bridge and I'm trying to connect my phone this way, but when I go to Settings > Share & connect, there is no LG Bridge.
    10-02-2017 09:07 AM
    Welcome, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

What type of computer PC or Mac? Have you tried different USB ports, if you tried the front, then try the back ones, or vice versa. Try another USB cord IF you have one to try. Besides the bridge you may also need to install USB drivers, this SHOULD happen automatically but it doesn't always. Try downloading and installing them from this site....

LG Software & Drivers | LG U.S.A
    Welcome, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

What type of computer PC or Mac? Have you tried different USB ports, if you tried the front, then try the back ones, or vice versa. Try another USB cord IF you have one to try. Besides the bridge you may also need to install USB drivers, this SHOULD happen automatically but it doesn't always. Try downloading and installing them from this site....

LG Software & Drivers | LG U.S.A
    10-02-2017 10:30 AM
    Welcome to the forums. If you have Android 6.0 or above, you need to activate the file transfer through Notifications. Check this out: https://forums.androidcentral.com/am...ml#post5634738
    pkcable likes this.
    10-02-2017 10:34 AM