Unable to log into my google account only on Android

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi,

Been using my HTC 10 for a while with no issues, then last night experienced my first random crash with this device. When I had restarted it. I was logged out of my google account, twitter and a few other apps. Message of "You were signed out of your google account".

I have tried to log back in around 20 times, now correct password (I am 100% sure of this, tried on all my other devices, PC, Chromebook, nvdia shield) and then 2nd step verification. It auto detects the text message:
Says "checking info" then sends me back to the start, with the error mesage "Account action required" which when selected shows "You were signed out of your google account". This circle continues ad infinitum, without ever logging me into google services.

Help!

darudey

Oct 28, 2017
Visit site
I have a HTC 10 and yesterday (27th Oct) had exactly the same problem. I can log in my Google account on a web browser / Chromebook no problem. There's been no suspicious activities on my account, I just can't log in my Google account on the HTC 10, I am just in a sign in loop! "You're logged out" -> Log in -> 2-factor-auth -> Sign in.... back to "You're logged out"

Unofficially Mike

Mar 7, 2019
Visit site
Had this problem myself, removed google accounts and somehow got one added again but couldnt add my second. After the crash the HTC account kept asking me to resign in also. So I deleted that account and tried adding the second google account again. This time it worked for some reason.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy