How do I back up my htc one m9 when I have a virus(I assume I have one)

K Morrison

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
I keep getting pop up screens which say "unfortunately , the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.) when I press ok it just pops back up again.
I know I can hit factory reset, but in my stupidity I have not backed anything up, is there some way I can back up the hit factory reset?

Last edited:

Atifbaig786

Jul 31, 2017
Visit site
I keep getting pop up screens which say "unfortunately , the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.) when I press ok it just pops back up again
And Maybe a Worthless piece of Junk RAM manager app That Causes the force close There are Absolutely No Viruses For Android.You can Get robbed of your data and Id's but no viruses.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
(A technophobe is a person who feels so daunted when confronted by technology that they feel, whether rightly or wrongly, that they have little hope of ever being able to understand and master it.)

Atifbaig786

Jul 31, 2017
Visit site
(A technophobe is a person who feels so daunted when confronted by technology that they feel, whether rightly or wrongly, that they have little hope of ever being able to understand and master it.)
ADB, Android Debug Bridge, is a command-line utility included with Google's Android SDK. ADB can control your device over USB from a computer, copy files back and forth, install and uninstall apps, run shell commands, and more

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21