How can i backup my ringtones, music and pictures?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hey guys,
Recently, in my mother's Samsung galaxy s5, this message showed when i tried to oppen settings/bluetooth, "unfortunately, the android.process.media has stopped."I saw a video on how to fix it. the method was to disable google sync, media storage and download manager and then clear the data of media storage and download manager.then restart the phone and enable them. But all the pictures in the gallery, the music, ringtones and documents are lost. I managed to get back the photos in the gallery, but the ringtones, etc.. are still missing. pls help me get it back.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about custom ringtones that you downloaded, or preinstalled ringtones? If they're custom tones, do you know where they were saved?

Use My Files to look in the /Ringtones directory. If they're not there, then also look in the /Download directory. Look in the actual directory (i.e., within the folder structure), and not just the general "Download" category that might be on the main My Files screen).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781