Hi, just looking for some help.

I've got the youtube app on my newly purchased J3 (2016) model and when I go to the 'Video' tab to view my videos it will only show the last 30 videos uploaded. I have 99 in total.

Once I scroll down as far as I can, it refreshes and then stops, it won't load any more videos. Iff I view someone elses channel, it will load all of their videos, no matter how many they have.

Any help appreciated.
    10-04-2017 12:53 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Interesting -- I just noticed that as well. But if I choose a Playlist that has 344 videos, they all show up. I can't find any setting that limits the number of videos that show up in the Videos tab. I suggest sending Google feedback through YouTube's Help & Feedback menu option.
    10-04-2017 03:49 PM
    Thanks for the welcome, I've registered now to make things easier.

I did send Google feedback yesterday morning about the issue, at the time making them aware of it. Since my first post I did some searching also and came across a 'Known Issue Page' which suggests my problem is known to them.

https://support.google.com/youtube/known-issues/16903

Iff you look under 'Subscriptions, uploads, and playlists not appearing properly' there is a workaround by switching account and viewing your content.

Prior to that I managed to log out and search for one of my own videos and then view them all that way.

Guess it's just a matter of time before the bugs fixed!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-05-2017 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD