Planning to switch galaxy s8. Need some suggestions

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Guys ı have been using iphone since 2008. Currently ı have iphone 6. I only use for social media apps, some talking and surfing internet. But it gets slower especially with ios 11. Also waited iphone 8 but disappointed about hardware and software things. So thinking about to get samsung galaxy s8. So could you tell me about:

Does this device gets slow or laggy ? ı mostly use my phones more than 2 years.

Some people says android gets too much viruses and hacks? İs it true or hoax?

If someone used ios, could you tell me are there very huge differences between those 2 os about easy of use?

Appreciate your help

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I've never had any malware in any android.
It will be a huge learning curve, you will have to forget about what you could do with your iPhone and learn Android fresh.
The S8 is one of the most complex phones out there, not really a beginner device in my opinion, however, there are plenty of articles about it, so do your research and take the time to tinker. You can customise these phones in a myriad ways, that means you can tie yourself in knots fairly quickly if you're not watching. Probably get the phone shop guy to set it up for you..
All phones get slower and laggy after a while , a cache partition wipe usually freshens them up..
To sum up : S8 =one of the best phones on the market.
Don't compare, it's Not an iPhone!
Be sensible and read how to avoid malware (usually you have to actually agree to install stuff to get infected and the device sandboxes things)

I reckon go for it! I love my S8!