Hello.

I've been looking on internet for a few days now but can't find anything that helps. I have some videos on my SD card that I can't transfer to my computer no matter what I do. I've tried putting the card directly in the computer, I've tried the usb cable, transferring to drive, drop box, one drive, airdroid, sending it to a friend on messenger. Nothing seems to work. It does that on a few videos but not all of them. But those videos are quite precious to me and I don't want to loose them. Hopefully you can help me ! I can add that airdroid worked for some of the videos, but I still have two of them that are impossible to transfer.

When I try to transfer, the transfer starts and all of a sudden, it goes to 0 and stays that way until I have to unplug my phone. And when I try to send it, I get error messages such as "file can't be sent" etc.

I'd be forever grateful if you could help me.

Have a great day,
    Tiffany
    10-05-2017 05:54 AM
    Didn't see I wasn't connected, woops. Bts, I'm using a Galaxy S5 Neo if it's of any help...
    / Tiffany
    10-05-2017 05:57 AM
    The S5 Neo shoulf support Sidesync. Install it from the PlayStore and on your computer, install it from the Samsung website. Connect them using that. They need to be on the same wifi network. I haven't tried if it will work if the computer has a wired connection to the router but I think it should.

The phone's screen will appear as a window on your PC. Then you can control it. On it go to the video and just drag it from the phone screen to your desktop or a folder and it will copy over wifi. It works over wifi like Airdrop if you're familiar with that.
    10-05-2017 06:32 AM
    Hello !

Thank-you for taking your time to answer. So, I've tried downloding Sidesync both on my phone and PC and to transfer the video, but it doesn't work. The transfer just starts over and over again.
    I don't know if that could help find a solution to the problem, but I tried upploading the video on my instagram. The video is 4m30s long. I had to split the video in 5 parts to upload it. The first 4 parts worked, but then, impossible to upload the end of the video. Could there be any reason for that ?
    10-05-2017 07:31 AM
    Weird. Try uploading it to Dropbox.
    10-05-2017 05:19 PM
    Hey, sorry for this late reply !

I've tried uploading it to dropbox, drive, etc. but I get an error message each time telling me it didn't get through.
    10-09-2017 03:19 AM