Help With Microsoft (formally Arrow) Launcher App

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I was a former Windows mobile user, up until everyone stopped making new Windows phones, switch to Android, and not having a problem, got most of the same apps I used on my old Windows phone on my new Android device. I looked into various launchers, at the time I wasn’t too impressed with what I saw on the Google Play Store about Arrow Launcher so I didn’t downloaded it went with another launcher, than I saw the article on Android Central that Microsoft is updating Arrow Launcher and making it a full fledge Microsoft app for Android, so I headed to the Google Play Store downloaded it and started giving it a try, was impressed, up until I noticed that it hid a number of folders and some apps that I had on my home screen, not sure how to get those apps and folders back to my home screen.
I dinked around the setting trying to see how I can make the launcher un-hide them but could find anything, so if any of you Arrow Launcher fans know what I’m referring to and how to fix it please respond, because I really would like to give it a try.