So what happened is, I misplaced my phone in my office. So, went to my colleague's phone and signed in on Find My Device. From there, I was able to locate my phone. Then, my colleague accidently deleted my account entirely. So I had to undelete it. But now, I am unable to find my phone in the Find My Device page. I went to MyAccount, there I was able to see my phone as the Current device. So, how do I get my phone workint on the Find My Device service.
    10-06-2017 05:19 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What account did your colleague delete? Your entire Google account?
    10-06-2017 11:34 AM
    Yes. My Entire Google Account was deleted. But I followed the steps to undelete it.
    10-07-2017 01:01 AM
    Hmm, I'm going to skip over how your colleague deleted your account by accident -- I hope he or she felt very very bad about that.

On the phone, go to Settings>Security>Device Administrators​. Is Find My Device checked on there?
    10-07-2017 11:44 AM
    I am actually using Samsung S8 on Nougat 7.0.1. I can't find Device Administrators. I checked some other settings like Settings>Security>Location, but I couldn't find FindMyDevice App. Other apps like Google Maps and Snapchat are there though.
    10-08-2017 01:50 AM
    Sorry, the setting should be here: Phone Administration - Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ User Guide
    10-08-2017 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD