Hello, i have a problem with ma samsung s7.
    So everytime my phone turns off, because my battery died or something like this, i have huge prohblems with turning it on again.
    First of all, it takes like five minutes before i can unlock it and it won´t even ask for my SIM Card PIN.
    if i can unlock it, only my wallpaper will appear and my notification bar, nothing else. I can open my tabs and see what apps were open, but if i click on them, they won´t load and after a minute my phone tells me, that the app stopped working. Every five minutes or something a pop up appears and tells me, that TouchWiz Home isn´t responding and if i want to close the app or wait. If i click on wait nothing happens, i still see my wallpaper. But if i click on closing my screen will turn black and i can only see my Notification bar.
    The last times this happened it would function again after a few minutes, but not this time. Since 45 minutes or so my phone won´t do anything else then tell me, that TouchWiz home isn´t responding. And it will keep going if i lock and unlock the screen again or i restart it. I don´t know what to do anymore. Can anyone help me?
    10-07-2017 03:05 PM
    🙋 Well I personally would lose interest in a launcher that does not work, unless there were an obvious reason for it that was my fault, and download another launcher from the Play Store.
    10-07-2017 04:04 PM