I have a Samsung J5 and for some reason my phone is Overheating.

It started a few hours ago when I woke up I turned my phone on and I wanted to go to YouTube but suddenly it said "Can't open app phone is overheating can only use Phone and Contacts" I tried going into a game but then it said the same thing I checked the back of my phone then I saw that it was wet I immediately took off my case and cover and saw my battery was also wet.

I immediately took it off and cleaned it and put it back on again but it still said the same thing so I tried powering it off and rebooting it, it was ok for a bit after that I could open YouTube but after awhile it stopped working again and I tried rebooting it again same result.

Also I tried touching my phone though it was very cold not what you would expect from a overheating phone I was a bit confused at first and since I couldn't really check my temperature since none of my apps would open.

I came here to get some help on what to do in this situation please answer back thanks.
    10-08-2017 01:54 AM
    Hi. I would strongly suggest taking your device to a repair center, or replacing the battery. You can try doing a complete factory reset first, it might help. Be sure to back up all important data regardless, in case your phone ceases functioning due to this issue.
    10-08-2017 10:05 AM