Today I saw a dog post on Craigslist and I texted the seller. They said that they had sold the original dog in the post but that they had another dog so I asked them for pictures of the dog. Then this is where the weirdness started. They sent me a picture of my dog that I had taken about a month ago with my phone. I never posted this picture on any social media sites and the only person I sent it to was my mom. So I asked them what was going and how did they send me a picture of my dog? They replied that the picture was not of my dog and sent me 2 pictures of a completely different dog afterwards. What is going on? is this just a glitch on my phone or was I hacked and they are playing around with me? So far I have removed my sd card, deleted any apps that have any credit cards linked to them, and most social media apps. Is this possible for my phone to be hacked through texts? What is going on? What do I do? Please help......I have an LG Stylo 2(android) phone if that helps... (Sigh)
    10-08-2017 06:01 PM