A new Samsung s8+ purchased from Samsung does not show video call on the dialer. No updates available from Samsung nor T-Mobile. APN settings are correct and all other features seem to work as advertised.
    10-09-2017 04:50 PM
    I'm not a T-Mobile customer but I think one of 2 things is happening based on how Verizon does things.

First the feature won't appear on the dialer unless enabled by the carrier, some times it gets disabled when switching phones.

Second, some carrier features don't work with unlocked phones. I know HD Voice, Video Calling, and Wi-Fi Calling all require a Verizon certified device to function on Verizon, I think it's similar in T-Mobile. My Verizon S7 when I brought it to T-Mobile prepaid didn't get video or Wi-Fi calling support.

Someone more experienced with bringing unlocked phones to T-Mobile will probably chime in and give the correct answer, or perhaps a call to T-Mobile would provide your answer.
    10-09-2017 05:09 PM