Subscribe to Google Play but can't download

Marky2525

Oct 10, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

I recently had an issue with my S8 which Samsung stated was caused by a block to my Google account. Samsung factory reset my phone and removed the block but since then I cannot download music from Google play. I pay the monthly subscription of £9.99 but when I log into Google it states I have no subscriptions, this means I cannot even cancel the monthly payments, please help asap. Thanks

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I recently had an issue with my S8 which Samsung stated was caused by a block to my Google account. Samsung factory reset my phone and removed the block but since then I cannot download music from Google play. I pay the monthly subscription of £9.99 but when I log into Google it states I have no subscriptions, this means I cannot even cancel the monthly payments, please help asap. Thanks
Welcome. :)

Have you tried here? https://support.google.com/accounts/?hl=en#topic=3382296

Marky2525

Oct 10, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for your reply but nothing in there has fixed the issue.

I have 2 gmail accounts neither of which say I have a subscription to Google music nor let me cancel the subscription which I am paying.

I can sign into Google with my hotmail email address which makes me think this is what my subscription is linked too but I can't seem add my hotmail account to Google music????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34