I have a Samsung galaxy note 8 and I can't get rich communication to work, any tips?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I recieve a notification to for rich communication, I select it it shows a pic of a phone and has start in bottom right corner and says it will send me a verification code to confirm my number but I never recieve the code. And this happens repeatedly can anyone help I've spoke with both Samsung and Sprint still not workin

benz510

Oct 18, 2017
Visit site
It's weird because i got the confirmation pin and got it to work for atleast 2 weeks. One day it stopped working and has not worked since. Not sure what the issue is. I too have Sprint. The other weird thing also is that my wife has Sprint but ordered her phone directly from samsung and has no issues. I don't have an answer at this point and have been checking weekly for a software update to see if it will correct this problem.

anon(10345153)

Oct 27, 2017
Visit site
I have Sprint as well, however, bought my phone directly from Samsung and I'm having same issues! Very frustrating. I've been searching all over the internet for answers but cannot find a solution thus far...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo