Samsung S7 edge not logging in to gmail account

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
My S7 Edge was stolen, I blacklisted the phone and blocked everything on it. We managed to track the device and got it back. When we received it back we learned that the phone was unblocked in a criminal way and that the thieve used it and that was how we were able to track it. I unblocked the phone and had to do a factory reset, after this was done I cannot get past the gmail account verification part of the setup(Startup)... I have waited for the 24 hours hold as the message displays there is an unknown error and that I should try to login after 24 hours. It has been 4 days since and I still cannot get the phone past the startup setup... Please assist whit what I need to do to get this fixed, I don't want to buy another phone.... Any help would be highly appreciated.... Thanks

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I unblocked everything and switched the phone on after 24h, the phone was off when we received it back. We did the whole factory reset process, but with the start up it shows that mobile data is on and even the icon that it is charging, so I just need to get past the whole gmail setup but it doesn't allow me to. just says "unknown error please try logging in after 24 hours..." its been 4 days after and still doing the same?

sulasno

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Basically it is similar to factory reset. Something like rooting but using the firmware for the phone instead of third party ROM. Suggest bringing the phone to a repair shop or a Samsung service centre.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles