Battery completely died while I was using the phone and now it will not turn back on. It shut off did the whole Samsung logo thing and so I put it on the charger. Got a white circle with a little lightening bolt and tried to power it back on but nothing so I left it for an hour or so thinking it had to get some battery life back. Came back later symbol was still there but it still would not power on. I thought maybe the charger was malfunctioning so I switched to my car charger and the circle went away and the phone still did not power on. Switched back to the original charger I used and nothing no power and no symbol. Left it on the charger overnight and still nothing but a white line that flashes across the screen and random areas when I press the power or try the hard reset.

Tried holding the power and volume down, as well as the power, volume up, and bixy buttons. Still nothing but the random flashes of a white line. Phone is a month old, this is the first time the battery has ever completely drained.
    10-13-2017 07:18 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! First, make sure the USB port is clear of any debris. Then try a different charging cable as well as plug. After letting it set on a wall outlet for another 4-6 hours, press and hold Power for at least 20 seconds. If nothing happens, bring it back to the store and ask for an exchange. If they tell you it's too late, then contact Samsung for warranty repair/replacement.
    10-14-2017 07:06 PM