Ok so my Galaxy a5 does this thing where it's booting up then once it's turn on it shuts down immediately.once I've successfully got in through it charging,the thumb scanner(after I got in with my password)doesn't work, and sometimes I have to turn the display off the attempt to use my thumb incorrectly so I can get the keyboard up.Trying to access the wifi, it freezes and then the display turns off!I've been in the shower a few times with it much longer than 5 minutes. I've attempted to download modded apps, which the phone told me that it was bad and I deleted it.
    10-13-2017 10:24 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen in Safe Mode as well? How do I use Safe Mode on my Galaxy A5?

Which model year is your A5, or what model number is it? Are you sure it's water resistant? Even if it has an IP67 or IP68 rating, that doesn't mean it's guaranteed to be completely waterproof (especially if there are any cracks in the glass or body). The water resistance is meant as a safeguard, not as a feature that allows you to use the device in full water exposure without consequences.
    10-14-2017 07:21 PM